- Amazon Legal Team Leader (Lima, Peru)
- Bertha Legal Fellow (Washington, D.C.)
- Half-Time Administrative and Paralegal Assistant (Washington, D.C.)
- Video Assistant (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
We are happy to work with suitable candidates who are interested in applying for fellowships provided by schools or foundations in order to do work with ERI. If you are eligible for a fellowship that you believe would allow you to work with ERI, please contact us. Candidates in this position will need to raise their own funding.
ERI regularly offers volunteer internship opportunities to law students and university graduate or undergraduate students in our offices in Peru, Thailand and Washington DC. Intern duties, expectations and application requirements vary for each internship.
- Summer Legal Internship (Washington, D.C.)
- Summer Legal Internship (Lima, Peru)
- Press and Communications Intern (Washington, D.C.)