- Myanmar Alumni Program Coordinator (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Video Assistant (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
We are happy to work with suitable candidates who are interested in applying for fellowships provided by schools or foundations in order to do work with ERI. If you are eligible for a fellowship that you believe would allow you to work with ERI, please contact us. Candidates in this position will need to raise their own funding.
- Human Rights Storytelling Intern (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- Fall/Spring Legal Internship (Washington, D.C.)
- U.S. Office Science and Earth Rights Intern (Washington, D.C.)
ERI regularly offers volunteer internship opportunities to law students and university graduate or undergraduate students in our offices in Peru, Thailand and Washington DC. Intern duties, expectations and application requirements vary for each internship.